Antech Wire EDM Inc. services many different industries and aspects of manufacturing including: Aerospace, Design, Architectural,and Automotive.
WaterJet cutting can be a great alternative to Laser Cutting, Plasma Torch Cutting, Stamping and Blanking, Saw Cutting, and even CNC Machining.
What Our WaterJet Does…
Our newly equipped shop includes a WaterJet! A WaterJet is a tool that uses a high pressure stream of water to make cuts in the material. It also has a dynamic positioning accuracy within +/- .003″ or better, directly from a CAD drawing or .Dxf file. At Antech Wire EDM Inc. we can take on any project big or small and can cut many materials including:
Some advantages of using a WaterJet include:
- No mechanical stress.
- No temperature affected areas.
- Cuts virtually any profile.
- Reduces the need for supplementary machining due to the satin finish.
- Cuts a wide assortment of thickness of material.
- Fast turn around times.
- Clean cutting method without the use of oils and other products.
- Precision and accuracy.
- Simple fixturing.
- Ideal for production or one offs.
- The ability to cut numerous shapes with one tool.
- Less expensive.
- Low loss of material.
We work with all industries such as:
- The sign industry
- Metal Fabricators
- Machine Shops
- Stone and Tile Fabrication
- Rubber and Plastic Industry
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- And Many, Many more!
This is ideal for short run production, just in time manufacturing, tooling, and prototype part development!
This are grates for the streets down in the Caribbean. Much of our work goes to the Caribbean and can be spotted in the airports, resorts, ships, and of course the streets.